Friday, May 19, 2017

Photo Friday: ONE MORE TIME

I am totally sick and tired of thinking about covers for that last book, Andi Far from Home.

No more voting. I got brave and asked my editor which of the two ideas he liked best: the beach cover or the San Francisco cover. He said the SF cover because it shows it's a historical book right away. So, that is what I will send in. However, I worked hard to make a Victorian hat (well, as close as I could get) to make it look more old fashioned. So, this is the cover concept idea I will send in to my marketing manager.

Below is the cover flat, and then below that is a fun picture we took. It made me think of the silly things Aunt Rebecca might make Andi put up with during her stay in San Francisco.




Photos in the 1800s were never in color. 






This is how we like to see pictures in our Kodak color world!

10 comments:

  1. Cool!! I love that picture of Andi in sepia. Its so cute:) the cover is pretty cute, that one is the best choice I think.
    Thanks for the update/post Mrs M.
    <3 MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely like this one best!! <3 Way to go Mrs. M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great choice! :-)

    -Sadie S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! :)

    Am I correct in thinking that the 3rd and 4th CCSS books will be coming out later this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they come out later this fall, November (officially), as far as I know.

      Delete
  5. Super cute! I like what you settled on. :) Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun!!! Do you have a picture of Dusty Andi's horse from the cattle drive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have one. :-) But I don't know if it's posted anywhere on the blog.

      Delete
  7. You should post that on a photo Friday, Mrs. M! I mean the picture of Dusty. I would love to see him!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!