Friday, April 7, 2017

Photo Friday: Circle C Hall of Shame Part 1

Through the years, many "bad guys" have made their way into my adventures (not by my choice, by the way). Seems that I'm always stumbling into deep, dark holes that end up turning out all right, thanks to God and my family. Here's the first part of my Hall of Shame of various troublemakers in my life, from about age 12 right on up to age 18. Which is your "favorite" bad guy? Feel free to comment and let me know if the pictures match your vision of them from reading my adventures.

1. Since it was gloomy and barely dawn, I can't remember the drifter's features. I just remember he knocked me out and stole Taffy. So he's a "shadow man."









2. Felicity Livingston & 3. Randall Livingston.
My first real antagonist, Felicity scared me half to death! So smug and sure of herself, that's Felicity. (I was so young back then. I don't think she would scare me now.) Her father was a tall, rich, menacing-looking fellow who ran the town and always got his way. Can people change? You will have to stay tuned for an upcoming Slice of Life post from Andi's Journal.




4. Mr. Foster
I nearly ran him over, so what do you expect? He and I did not get along for a whole year. Of course, saving his daughter Virginia's life did turn his attitude toward me around a little bit. By the time I finished my schooling, he and I were on pretty good terms. Probably we were both glad to see me out of his classroom.  












5. Virginia Foster
She and I never hit it off, and I could never figure out why. Okay, maybe I know a small reason why. She didn't take to that snake in her desk the very first day of school. But honestly, it was not my fault. In the end, she apologized for all the trouble she gave me and I even kept my promise to teach her how to ride. I think you will be surprised to find out who she ends up marrying (well, I know who is courting her right now. Care to guess?)










6. Jed Hatton
Justin and I were both fooled by this killer's story of innocence. He took me hostage from the schoolroom and ended up accidentally shooting me. Eeek! That is an adventure I will never forget. He also comes back to haunt me in another adventure five years later. He's like a bad penny that keeps turning up. The weird thing is . . . he still has fond memories of me and always calls me "little lady."




7. Troy Swanson
He's a handsome fellow, and under other circumstances I wouldn't mind having him for a brother-in-law. But he's also a sneak, a liar (he told me his name was T.J. Silver), a stagecoach robber, and a bad husband and father to my sister and her kids. Just because he saved my life at the end doesn't mean I'm ready to accept him and forget all his wrongdoings. But that gesture does show there is hope for Troy. He needs to throw himself on the mercy of God.



8. Feng Chee
By far, this is one of the scariest members of my Hall of Shame bad guys. He kidnapped Jenny and me (because we were interfering with his plans to sell Lei Min). If we hadn't escaped, I'd be writing this from someplace in the Orient (or probably dead by now). He's a creepy fellow, who posed as a cook for Miss Whitaker's Academy. Glad he got what's coming to him (a long prison sentence, I hope, since buying and selling people is against the law in these United States). 





9. Miss Edith Whitaker
She was not a dangerous antagonist, but sometimes she was mean as second skimmings. It would have been an easy matter to let me stay with Aunt Rebecca, Kate, and the kids those two terms I spent at her young ladies' academy, but no! I was forced to stay there. I know she had her pupils best interests in mind, but she was inflexible and always afraid of a scandal (hence making all of us act prim and proper at all times). It surprises me that she never knew what was going on in her school's kitchen with Feng Chee and little Lin Mei. 








Join me next Friday for Part 2 of the Circle C Hall of Shame!

19 comments:

  1. Mr. Foster looks like Nicolas Cage!!! Lol. Virginia is courting Johnny isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, maybe a little resemblance. LOL
      I'm not going to say until everybody gets a chance to chime in with their guesses.

      Delete
  2. I was going to guess Virginia is being courted by Jack, or maybe even Cory. ;) Enjoyed the pictures, Mrs. M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess Virginia is courting Cory or Johnny. I really like the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this, Mrs. M! Hmm..I don't really know, I'm going to guess Virginia's being courted by...Johnny Wilson, Jack Goodwin....Cory Blake maybe? Also, since Chad's married to Ellie now, it could be Jem Coulter, couldn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well since Ellie is like, thirty when Chad marries her, and Jem is her older brother, he's probably too a little too old for Viriginia... But good suggestions. :)

      Delete
    2. Haha,I guess that's obvious, I didn't even think about that. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. Virginia and Johnny would be perfect for each other.

    ~ Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh! Great pics! I'm gonna guess Cory maybe.... or Mitch possibly. I suppose he's a bit too old tho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a great idea to post this, Mrs. M! Actually, I was just recently going through ALL the characters in my mind recently. Even the bad guys, of which there are many. Feng Chee was the scariest to me of any bad guy in any of the books. As a matter of fact, San Francisco Smugglers was the very scariest book to me of any of the Adventures and Milestones. I was also slightly amused by the fact that, if you think about it, in the Milestones and Adventures, Andi is only NOT kidnapped at some point in "The Last Ride" of all those books. I'm gonna guess Johnny Wilson, Jack Goodwin, or Cory Blake. I know that's a lot of choices, but hey! I'm not an especially good guesser----I'm normally the one who is constantly asking my big brothers to guess something. Thanks, Mrs. M!
    ~Hope M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this post:) hmm I think Virginia is being courted by Johnny Wilson. I think my favorite bad guy is Jed Hatton, at least he's the nicest, and feng chee is the scariest.
    ,<3 MA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you gonna tell us soon, Mrs. M?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't written the story yet, but I envisioned Virginia Foster and Jack Goodwin getting together. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's funny. You got me thinking, maybe another one of Andi's "bad guys" will be courted. Maybe Felicity had a change of heart, and she and Mitch might be seeing each other? That would make a funny/scary story!

      Delete
  11. Jed Hatton by far! He always seemed so nice, even though he did kidnap her! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes, Jed Hatton is the nicest bad guy, even with the kidnapping and shooting.lol
      <3 MA

      Delete
  12. lol never wud have imagined jack courting virgina

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!