Friday, March 24, 2017

Photo Friday: Stepping Stones Covers

 
I thought it would be fun to give you a peek at all of the Circle C Stepping Stones covers. These first two (Books 1 & 2) are the current books. They were just released! The next two are covers for books 3 & 4), coming out next fall. And the last two (Book 5 & 6) are *shhh--Andi Blog Fans only* what I would like to suggest to my publisher (but they are NOT for sure. Only my ideas).

1. Which one(s) do you like best? 
2. Who do you think the boy character (in the story) is on cover #5, the blue cover? You've met him before. :-)


THESE ARE ALREADY OUT

THESE ARE A DONE DEAL  

THESE TWO ARE STILL PENDING (I HAVE NOT SENT THEM IN AS SUGGESTIONS YET)

19 comments:

  1. These are so cool! :-) I like your new ideas, they are my favorites: 5 and 6.
    Is the boy on the cover(in the story) Cory? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all!! :D But #5 is my favorite. ;)
    Awesome job Mrs. M!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I love them ALL!! I think #6 was my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cute covers, all of them. I wonder what "Andi Far from Home" is about...sounds kinda scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute, I love them!! I think the boy in #5 is Cory. My favorites are; #4 and #6. They all look like fun and exciting books:) Andi to the Rescue, hmm.. that sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what happens.
    <3 MA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like cover #5 too, is it Cory?

    ~ IT

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is #4 hands down, but I also love 5 and 6!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love #6!! :D Hmm...yeah, I'd have to guess Cory too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these covers are so cute! :)
    My favorite is cover 4.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess the boy is either Cory or Henry.

    -Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good guessing. The boy is Cory. They are off on an adventure. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, can't wait to read it, well actually all of them ;)
      <3 MA
      PS I love the hat and coat(or dress whichever it is) in cover #4 and the dress in cover #6 there super cute:)

      Delete
  12. Book 6 is darling! I love the how Andi looks. It's so cute! I can't wait to read them!

    ~Ella

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite is either cover #1 or #3.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm technically too old to read these, but they sure do look exciting!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colonial Writer you are not too old to read them except if you make yourself too old to read them. It's all in your mind..
      <3 MA

      Delete
  15. #4;#5;and #6 are all incredible!!

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!