Sunday, February 19, 2017

Ranch Names

Well . . . wow. Overwhelming response to naming Riley and Andi's ranch up at her old-time special spot (and the 1,000+ acres that go with it). I tried to grab at least one name I liked from everybody's suggestions, but I still ended up with like . . . sixteen! So, here's what I'm going to do. I'll put all sixteen possible ranch names on the sidebar poll. Go ahead and vote for the TWO you like best. I'll choose the top six (unless it's overwhelming for one of them) and then everyone can vote again. We'll see what we come up with!

Here they are, in no particular order, but you must vote on the poll on the sidebar (right under the "About Andi" gadget). You may comment on this post, but any votes in the comments will not count.

Please vote for TWO only. Please do not vote multiple times. (I don't think Blogger will let someone vote again after submitting their vote.) Voting ends MARCH 1. 

1. Sunlight Ranch
2. Milestones Ranch
3. Taffy's Range
4. Legacy Ranch
5. Happy Valley Ranch
6. Sierra Circle Ranch (it was Circle Sierra Ranch, but I switched it around. Seems to flow better this way. Sorry, whoever thought of that one.)
7. Rocking P Ranch
8. Wind & Water Ranch
9. Prescott Paradise Ranch
10. Trickle Creek Ranch
11. Circle P Ranch
12. Golden Hills Ranch
13. Joined Hearts Ranch
14. Flying Tails Ranch
15. Sierra View Ranch
16. Memory Creek Ranch


Have fun choosing

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Can't wait to know what the ranch's name will be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh...I'm excited! Great name ideas everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh...I'm excited! Great name ideas everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the results

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to find out what the ranch's name will be. When is the voting over?(like when we know what the name is)
    <3 MA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. March 1. I tried to edit the title to write in when the voting ends, but Blogger wouldn't let me!

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!