Sunday, August 21, 2016

Fires and Floods!

Wow, from Louisiana to California, the weather is crazy . . . and dangerous. Bethany R. from California has asked for prayer regarding her family's safety, as well as the safety of everyone in the path of the flames. Mrs. M understands completely, as our corner of the country was overrun with fires and evacuations this time last year. Please join in prayer with Bethany!

I have an urgent prayer request and I'd appreciate it if you could post it on the blog: Currently, California is on fire. Fires are springing up all over the state. They are rapidly growing and burning up significant areas. A week ago, a fire started in my area?The Chimney Fire. At first we didn't think it was going to reach us, but over the last 2 days it jumped the river that everyone was hoping to hold it at and is headed for us. Many structures are in danger, and we could really use all of your prayers. If we lose power, I may not be able to update you, but I will do my best. Please join me in asking God to spare my home, my region, and all of California. Thank you so much! Bethany R.

 

7 comments:

  1. I'm praying!! Stay safe!!

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all! Right now we are still safe, but it just depends on the wind. I'll try to update you later but our power may go out again. Please keep up the prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything's good! Evacuation was lifted and we are all fine. Thank you so much, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you God!

    ~Libby

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!