Thursday, June 23, 2016

June Writing Contest

I forgot to post this at the beginning of the month (I've been so busy), but I did not forget about some fun contests for the summer. Head over to the JUNE WRITING CONTEST to find out the details and the prizes (you can even win the upcoming Courageous Love book).

Happy writing!

p.s. I will do a trivia contest in August, but I liked one of the writing suggestions I got, so I'm starting out with this one. You have a whole month to entry.

p.p.s You new fan writers should enjoy this one . . .

p.p.p.s. I also have a book giveaway from an author friend I'm going to post in July sometimes. Stay tuned! 

5 comments:

  1. Susan it makes me feel sad that andi can seem to do every thing and I cant.😢like for example baseball or horse riding. I would like your books more if she was. More lol me😟

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! That's why it is called FICTION! I feel the same way about myself. That's why I write books and daydream. I can't do half the fun stuff my make-believe characters can do, but I can look forward to doing those things (and even more amazing things!) when I get to the New Heaven and the New Earth. Makes me excited thinking about it!

      Dream big! The best is yet to come . . .

      "Eternity . . . the Ultimate Adventure"

      Delete
  2. Thanks Mrs. M!!!!! This will be sooo much fun!

    Lexah N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. M, does the setting have to be on the ranch or can it be in town or at Aunt Rebecca's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can have it set in town, sure. It might be hard at Aunt Rebecca's since Mitch's friend Peter needs to be in the story too. But you can give it a try. :-)

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!