Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Disappointments. . . and Good News

Mrs. M is sorry she's been off the grid for way too long. She just got home from the conventions, and the first thing she learned when she got there was that Courageous Love is NOT coming out in November, but in January. Imagine her disappointment, not to mention how awful that news may sound to you. And NOT TO MENTION all the people I told at the conventions, "Oh, yes, you will have the book before Christmas." AUGH! " *red face*

This is very disheartening, and my editor was also a bit disheartened, but the powers that be make those decisions, and it has something to do with scheduling all the other books they put out in a selling cycle. So, Mrs. M is very sorry and she hopes you will forgive her for announcing something that--apparently--was not set in stone at the time.

My bad.

To soothe the pain, she has uploaded the first TWO CHAPTERS of Courageous Love. Other samples will be forthcoming, as in the past for the other books in the series.

Mrs. M will also work on putting together some fun contests this fall to keep you "going" until the book releases.

It's very annoying, but what we think is sad and disappointing, I'm sure God will use for our good and His glory.
Thanks for your patience. 

 

15 comments:

  1. That's too bad, but it's fine. We can wait two months longer - it isn't that much of a difference! And we get to read the first two chapters...*jumps around the house squealing excitedly* ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's disappointing. :( But then we'll enjoy it more for having to wait a bit longer. :)

    Cool!! New Chapters!!! :) :) :) :) Loved 'em!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay, Mrs. M. It's not your fault. Though I had REALLY been looking forward to getting it this November... I'm sure I can ENDURE a few more months of waiting. Besides, it will be a good practice in being patient (a REALLY good practice :-)
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that's too bad. ;( I was looking forward to it!

    Anyways, I'm looking forward to the contests!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right. It's sad, but God will work it out for HIS glory!

    I can't wait for when I have a few spare minutes to go read the excerpts!!!!
    Also, I can't wait for the contests!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Contests! yay!

    Mrs. M, I just read the three latest books from the library, Circle c Milestones, and I'm in love with Andi all over again! You're so great!

    ~Libby

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is disappointing ... but, like Lydia said, two months isn't that much longer!! :D I'll still get it before I turn 19. ;)
    Oh, and I'm really looking forward to the contests!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the two chapters of the last ride!!!! They were great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the two chapters of the last ride!!!! They were great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the two chapters of the last ride!!! They were great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean Courageous Love, right? LOL

      Delete
  11. Thank you for the two chapters :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I admit I'll have a hard time waiting... but it was great to read the first two chapters! I have a question for you though, Mrs. M,
    Where do you go to church? Does it have a website or not?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We go to church at the Tonasket Free Methodist. Here is the website
      http://www.tonasketfmc.org/

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!