Saturday, April 2, 2016

An Urgent Prayer Request

I posted this as soon as I could, this morning before going back to the convention.
Angelina has an urgent prayer request for her family. Our prayers are with your mother and your little brother or sister. May God grant you peace during these scary times.

I have a rather urgent prayer request. My mother is pregnant at 31 weeks however the baby is stressing and has a little over 2 holes in his heart causing his heart rate to be low, can you please pray because she might have to get a caesarean section. Thanks. ~ Angelina

 
 

16 comments:

  1. Awww!! :( I'm praying!!

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE: Well to start off with the good news my mother is fine and resting and can come home from the hospital in 3 days. The bad news however is that the baby passed. Thank you for all the prayers though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear that. But your little brother or sister is safe in the arms of our Lord. <3
      Still praying for you and your family!

      Delete
    2. Sorry to hear, but Faith is right, the baby is safe with Jesus and glad that your mother is doing better. I will continue praying for you :)

      Delete
    3. Yep. You will get to see him/her one day!!!

      Delete
    4. Praying for you and your family! <3

      Delete
    5. May God grant you and your family perfect peace and the joy of knowing you will meet him someday!

      Delete
  3. :(
    I'm so sorry for you and your family!
    Praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "God works all things together for good - for those HE loves and those HE'S called, according to HIS purpose" ~Romans 8:28

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry Angelina!!! That is hard :( Romans 8:28 is a great verse to remember right now

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry for your family's loss, I can't even imagine. I'm sure you have heard this a lot, but the baby is wrapped in the arms of Jesus now, and He will shower your family with love.
    ~JT

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!