Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Contest Books

A few of you are curious about the contest prizes. Good news:

1. the six T-shirts for the first and second place winners have arrived. Hurrah!
2. the Tenth Anniversary Long Ride Home (I had to order more) for the first, second, and third-place winners have arrived.
3. I have plenty of journals for the first-place winners.
4. All winners get the Along the Western Trail book. I picked up the PROOF copy today from the mailbox. I will go through it for any mistakes and order the books ASAP! They MUST arrive before March 18th, so I can pack up and mail off the prizes before we leave on March 28.

Hope that answers anybody's questions about when I plan to actually mail prizes to winners. :-)

And I have two stories waiting to be uploaded. It's been busy. I won't wait for Photo Friday to share my Bismarck pictures.
North Dakota


FANS!

13 comments:

  1. WOW!That is a whole lot of circle c and gold town books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you coming to the Christian Heritage Conference in Redmond, WA Mrs. Marlow? I've kind of been postponing buying the Circle C Milestones until I can get them from you in person...but I'm getting REALLY anxious to read them...everyone's been saying how good they are! :)
    Also, any fans out there that are going to that conference? I'd love to try to meet you in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, Rebekah, but I will be in Indianapolis the weekend of the Christian Heritage conference. It will be a new convention for us, and we like to try out new ones.

      Part of me wishes we were going to Christian Heritage, as I'd love to hear Paul Washer live! And my daughter and family will be there. But . . . oh, well! We will already be doing conventions back east, so that is why we will be in Indiana.

      Delete
  3. Same here about buying the books, Rebekah! ;) I know that I'm going to see Mrs. M this year, but unfortunately it won't be in WA. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs. Marlow, when is the 4th circle c milestones book is coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When will it be free on Kindle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which book are you asking about? The CCM Kindle will be free one day the end of March (not sure which, but I"ll check before it happens).

      The contest book doesn't go FREE on Amazon Kindle. Actually, I have not idea how to even do that.

      Hope that answered your question.

      Delete
    2. Oh, haha, I guess I should have made that clearer...
      I mean The Last Ride. And will you let us know when it is free? Thanks! :-) (I can't wait to read it!!!!!!)

      Delete
  6. March 28. And I will do my best to remind everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. which of the fans did you meet Mrs Marlow?

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Which fans did you meet?

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!