Monday, March 14, 2016

2016 Contest Update

At last!

What the winners have been waiting for:
Your prizes were mailed out this morning. If you don't receive them by the end of the week, email me (or use the Email Andi form on the right sidebar), and I'll give you your tracking number. Everything was mailed out either USPS Priority or USPS First Class.

And now, what the rest of you have been waiting for (I hope):
Here is the link to get a copy of the book for yourself. Or . . . for the winners to buy additional copies for family and friends. I do NOT sell these  myself. Amazon is a better deal (and you can get free shipping if you are part of Amazon Prime or if your folks order more than $35 worth of stuff).

ALONG THE WESTERN TRAIL

For those of you who are getting ready to ask the inevitable question: "Is it on Kindle?" The answer for right now is no. It should be, I want it to be, but every time I put a contest book up on Kindle, I have to relearn all over again how to do it. I simply don't have time to pursue that right now. But it will eventually be up there. I'll write a blog post when it is.

If you would like to read the contest stories, I have uploaded a PDF file of Along the Western Trail. It's not as easy to read as a Kindle file, but the illustrations will show up (unlike the Kindle file). Enjoy! 

 

11 comments:

  1. Great!! I have been "stalking" the mailman for days, hoping it would come. Now I have a better idea of when it'll show up in the box. Yay! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My package just came, and the book looks REALLY good!! Thank you so much!!!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Super excited for it to arrive!
    Thank you,
    Hannah M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing! I hope I get to get it!!!
    By the way... a little while back you mentioned that you would put together a PDF of the book... are you going to do that? Just curious...
    Thanks for all the work you put into this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a PDF file. The one I used to create the book. Send me your E-mail on the email Andi form and I will send it to you.

      Delete
    2. I just emailed you. That works the same, right?

      Delete
    3. I never got any email from you. Did you use the "Email Andi" form on the right sidebar?

      Delete
    4. Maybe it's not working. I just sent myself an email that way and I didn't get it either! Go HERE to contact me for sure:

      http://www.circlecadventures.com/Contact-Me.html

      Delete
    5. I changed the Email Andi since for some reason the Blogger Contact Form Gadget stopped working.

      Also, I uploaded the PDF file and put a link in the post above. Happy reading!

      Delete
    6. Great! Thanks so much!!!

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!