Friday, January 29, 2016

Photo Friday . . . cover kids grow up



I found "Rosa" so I wanted to do a combination post of all of the kids from the covers of the Circle C Adventures. Probably you've seen some of them before, but I think it would be fun to have them all together.

I hope you enjoy it too!











Cory Blake, age 14: Ryan Marlow (the baby is his niece, Kristi)
 

  Rosa Garduno, age 13: Joy Gonzales (and her baby, Roman)


 Andrea Carter, age 12: Jessica Waters (and her baby, Cole)


Levi Swanson: Evan Cathey














Lin Mei, age 7: Gracie Strawser
 

 

8 comments:

  1. I loved all of the fun pictures! My favorite was the one of Andi/Jessica. :)
    I always enjoy photo Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my favorite too!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I loved all of these! Thanks Mrs. M/Andi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool to see these! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Those pictures are so cool! I LOVE "then & now" photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat post! Love the pics! Do you have any of Andi's family when they were little???

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pics are just so.... awesome! I have never really thought about the cover kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, I love all the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!