Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Fan Fiction Story: Move Over, Sister!

Since Lucy and Justin are married in the upcoming The Last Ride book, I thought it would be fun to dig out a contest story about Andi, Lucy, and Justin from the archives and share it. Andi's got a lot to learn--character-wise--in this short story. I'm so sorry I can't find the author. I had an entry number but no digital entry form to match it, so no name either. Enjoy! (And if it is your story, step forward so I can give credit to a great story!)

Click on the link to read the story:
Move Over, Sister!

 

5 comments:

  1. Super good story!!!! Great job whoever did it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's mine, I wrote it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, great job!!! You have soon much talent!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant soon much talent!

      Delete
  4. Wow good job SJ!

    Lexah

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!