Friday, November 6, 2015

A Who's Who Character List

Mrs. M has received a number of questions via the Blogger Contact form, asking about characters, places, and things like that. I think some of you are wanting it for contest entries.

I was wondering if it would be beneficial to create a Who's Who in the Circle C--a character list, and maybe a Where Is It list as well, regarding towns and railway lines and things like that.

Is this something anybody would be interested in? I could post it over on the Fan Fiction site for easy reference.

Just feeling y'all out.

8 comments:

  1. That would be great!! Really helpful for stories etc.

    Anytime someone asked about something that wasn't on the list, you could add it. Just an idea!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. The girl leading the horse, I discovered, was a creation of a mother in Minnesota who makes vinyl designs for walls. I contacted her through her Etsy store to ask permission to you use, it but then decided I would be better off finding something on iStock, which I did. The mother was very happy to learn I was conscientious about using her artwork with permission, but she explained she'd altered an iStock image which she'd purchased and wasn't sure how it would work to pass along permission. Complicated. So I took it down and am redoing my whole "logo" thing using the image above. I do like it! And it only cost $9.00

      Delete
    2. Ah, I see. :) Its really pretty! :)

      Delete
  3. Yes, I'd be interested! That would be really helpful, as I have been emailing you with questions, but I'd hate to bother you loads... I'd definitely use it if you made it!
    Hannah M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, THANK YOU so much Mrs. M for all the help you gave me! It is/was much appreciated!
      Hannah M.

      Delete
  4. Yes! Please do. that would be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be very helpful for me, and if you can do this I would appreciate it a ton!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!