Friday, October 30, 2015

Photo Fridays: Carter Horses

I thought I'd include pictures of the Carter horses all in one post. They are scattered all over the blog right now, and hard to find, so this will be a nice photo album of everybody's horses. So, here they are, for your reference (and mine). I hope I didn't mix anything up. Please correct me if I'm wrong! (I also included a couple of extras from friends.)

Andi: Taffy, golden palomino mare with white socks and a white blaze, and Shasta, chocolate palomino 
Justin: Thunderbolt (Thunder), dark bay gelding with black mane and tail 
Chad: Sky, buckskin gelding 
Mitch: Chasing After the Wind (Chase), light sorrel gelding with one white sock and a white blaze 

Melinda: Pandora (Panda), dark sorrel mare with white socks 
Kate: Snowflake, white gelding 
Elizabeth: Misty, black mare with white markings 
Riley Prescott: Dakota, bay appaloosa gelding 
Cory Blake: Flash, chestnut gelding 
Levi Swanson: Patches, paint gelding with black, white, and brown markings
*****************
TAFFY


THUNDERBOLT (THUNDER)
SKY
CHASING AFTER THE WIND (CHASE)

PANDORA (PANDA)
SNOWFLAKE (TAFFY'S DAM)
MISTY
DAKOTA
FLASH
PATCHES

 

7 comments:

  1. patches is so cute!

    ~Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! I love all of the gorgeous horses! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could I NOT love these pics. Can't choose which is prettier! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Just thought I'd point out though, how could Snowflake be Taffy's dam if Snowflake is a gelding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess I should have photo-shopped it! LOL
      Good eye! :-)

      Delete
  5. Misty is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dakota is my favorite! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!