Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Circle C Adventures Fan Fiction


Just for you! A new blog. There are so many fan stories floating around on Andi's blog that they are almost impossible to find and read. That is the nature of Blogger posts. So, I created a new blog using pages only, and I found most of the stories (it was tough), put them together, created separate links for each story, and put them into categories like "Carter Brothers," "Other Kinfolk," "New Friends," etc. so you can find the stories easier.

Click on the "Fan Fiction" tab above or on this link right here: FAN FICTION to go to the new site. Have fun! From now on, if you send in stories, I will post them there, but I will announce a new story here on Andi's blog and provide a direct link.

BONUS: I found a couple of stories from last year's CCAdventures writing contest to post so you will have something new to read. Here are the links:

Andi's New Life . . . by Megan S.
What Tomorrow Holds . . . by Kristina V.

 

8 comments:

  1. Hey, that's really cool! Thanks for putting this up Mrs. M! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question for you...
    What's Mitch's middle name? (I'm pretty sure you've said it before, or it's in one of the books, but I'm too lazy to look it up. ;)
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new blog won't let me comment on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I forgot to activate the settings so anyone can comment. It should work now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!