Saturday, August 8, 2015

Title Voting Begins Today!

It was very hard to whittle the titles down to a manageable number on which you could vote. I could not keep it to "Top Five" so what we have on the right sidebar is the "Top Twelve." Yes, you heard right. Please vote for your TWO favorites. Good luck with that. After that, I will wheedle it down to the Top Five and then you will vote for ONE favorite.

As of today, I don't even know which one I would vote for. You came up with so many good ones, and I was hard-pressed to know which ones I liked best. (I'm very glad I don't have to judge the stories!)

Oh, the other two, previous contest book titles are: 1) Way Out West and 2) Beneath the Western Sky.

Vote on the sidebar. Let me know your thoughts. As soon as we settle on a title, I can start looking for cover art.

Speaking of cover art, Cover #2 was your favorite for the Tenth Anniversary Expanded Edition of Long Ride Home. You guessed correctly. That was my favorite too. I uploaded the book to CreateSpace and it came as a proof book today. I'm thrilled with how nice it turned out. Now, I just need to find the typos and then I can order a few copies for a fun giveaway in September and also offer copies to anyone who would like "the rest of the story" in one place, all flowing seamlessly from one viewpoint to the next. This was a lot of fun!

By the way, family is visiting so I will not be able to chat today on the Chat Box. 


 

14 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading the expanded edition! Now to choose two favorites...this will be difficult...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read the expanded version! Also, what were the previous 2 contest book names?
    Thanks
    Hannah M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1- Way Out West
      2- Beneath the Western Sky

      Delete
    2. It would be neat if they all had 'west' or 'western' included. :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE the new cover! How pretty! I like it a lot. :) What a bunch of cool title names. I'm excited to see which one wins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mrs. M, when is the deadline for submitting your story in the writing contest? Where do we send it to?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the contest doesn't even launch until September 1. All will be revealed at that time. :-)

      Delete
  5. Oh yeah, and where can I find the list of requirements?

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the titles look great... this is going to be a hard choice... :) Can't wait to read the expanded book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo excited! For everything! Haha! So, I have been off the blog lately busy with school so I have a few question that anyone can answer: What is the Last Ride about? Is the writing contest open yet? Thanks! Oh and Susan, in the Last Ride...Taffy doesn't die or anything, right? I get nervous with titles like that! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can go over to www.circlecmilestones.com to read a short blurb about The Last Ride. :-)

    The writing contest launches September 1. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Great-Aunt just past away this morning. I would be great if you would be praying for my grandma and her other relatives. Thanks your prays are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be praying! We're here for you sister!

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!