Thursday, August 6, 2015

Prayer Request from Faith

Please lift this situation up!


Request: 
There was a bad accident yesterday. A lady and her teenage son were killed. Her younger son was also in the car and as of the last I heard they don't know of he'll make it. I know that the woman also had two teenage daughters and possibly a fifth child. Her husband died a few years ago. 
I have met this family. The kids came to VBS at our church a few years back. I don't know if they are/were saved or not. 
All prayers for this family would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much. 
-Faith

 

13 comments:

  1. I will be praying for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for them, they are in my prayers.

    ~Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Heavenly Father, please help the younger son survive, and help the other children get through this difficult time, help them come to you for healing. Amen.

    that is so so so so terrible, It must be torture to lose a father and then a few years later to lose your mother :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, girls.
    Btw, I was wrong. It's one of the daughters, not the youngest son, that is currently hospitalized. God knows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll pray for them, so sad :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be praying for Gods grace to heal her as well as strength,courage and peace for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's terrible. I definitely be praying for them. :(
    ~JT

    ReplyDelete
  8. My prayers are definitely with this family as they go through this tough time! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats terrible:( illbe praying for them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep us updated if you can please Mrs.M

    ~Libby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, that's terrible! :( I'm praying!

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry. I'm praying for them

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!