Friday, August 21, 2015

More Andi Fans Meet!

This is so great! Summer is the time for meeting friends, and two more Andi fans had the privilege of meeting face to face this month. I'm thrilled they sent a picture, like Anne and Hannah did. Enjoy!

From Jesseca:


So, this last weekend my family was in WA and I was able to meet my long-time pen-pal, Rebekah. Both of our families had such an amazing time of fellowship, and it was thrilling to be able to meet Rebekah in person.
 

Thank you so much for writing the And I stories and keeping the blog up. If it wasn't for Circle C, I never would have known/met Rebekah. And thank you for being willing to send emails and addresses back and forth so we have a way to "meet" each other!
 

God bless!
-Jesseca


 

10 comments:

  1. That is so cool! :D
    Yeah, the Andi blog is great!
    Both me and Kai have pen-pals from it too. (or, e-mail-pals... ;)
    Maybe someday we'll meet ours too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so glad you guys got to meet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! It's always fun when stuff like this works out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you two, Jesseca and Rebekah! How fun is that! Wish I could have been there, but glad you two got to meet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wish you had been there too Emily. We prayed for your little sister while we were all together. It was a really sweet time of Christian fellowship. :)

      Delete
    2. I agree with everything Rebekah just said. ;)

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!