Thursday, August 13, 2015

Andi Fans' Blogs . . . One More Time!

OKAY! I think I fixed the blog links. The few I randomly tried went to the correct places. So, let's give this another try. I have created this Andi Fans' Blogs so you all can visit each other in your free time. Many of you ask me to tell everybody about your blogs and/or websites, and I will no longer be doing that in a POST. If you ask me to tell fans about your blog, I will simply add it to the list on the sidebar. That is the easiest for everyone. If fans see "new" titles there, I hope they will click them and check them out.

Please check the link to your site. If you want a TITLE, tell me what is there now and ask me to change it. If it is WRONG, send me the NEW LINK in a comment.If you do NOT see your blog listed, add it to a comment and I will include it. Be sure you include a NAME for your blog.

New fans: If you want your blog listed, comment with the name of your blog and its web address. Or you can send it to me in the Ask Andi a Question contact form on the right sidebar.


I will add new blogs when I can. It's way easier to do it this way than in a post. Let's have fun and support each others' blogs!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Awesome!
    I checked my blog link, (Through The Wardrobe) and it didn't seem to be working, though.

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you need to give me the correct address so I can fix it. :-)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Thank you Mrs. Marlow!

    I don't think my link is working properly, though. It went to another blog post on Circle C :D Here's my URL: http://countingyourblessingsonebyone.blogspot.ca

    Thanks again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. There seems to be something majorly wrong with the blog roll. I put in the URLs and they automatically add this blog's URL to them. I will try to figure out what is wrong. If I can't, well . . . rats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tried several, and they all worked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine worked! Just one thing :

    http://www.fireflysstoryspace.blogspot.com/ - This is now Stories By Firefly
    And this http://www.chosenbythePotter.blogspot.com is Chosen Vessels now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fixed it and added your Stories by Firefly. :-)
      check them

      Delete
  6. Ah, there it goes! All the links work. :)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!