Monday, July 27, 2015

The Last Ride cover

Presenting the brand-new cover for Circle C Milestones book 3, The Last Ride, releasing February 2016:
 Here is a sneak peek at what this latest adventure is about: 

Andrea Carter looks forward to her sixteenth birthday. At long last she will finish school for good and have plenty of time to work with Taffy’s colt, Shasta. Best of all, big brother Chad recognizes Andi’s potential to help out on the ranch. 

Just when Andi feels life can’t get any better, cousin Daniel arrives. Fearing that New York City is damaging his son’s character, Benjamin Carter has enlisted the aid of his brother’s family out West to turn the boy around. 
But unfortunately, seventeen-year-old Daniel has no desire to learn any ranch skills. He comes and goes as he pleases and wrecks the buggy—with Andi along. An unauthorized jaunt to San Francisco underscores Daniel's refusal to cooperate, exasperating Andi. When she discovers a horrifying secret about her cousin, Andi is catapulted headlong into a chain of events that leave her brokenhearted and bitter.  
Can Riley Prescott, the newly hired wrangler and Andi’s childhood friend, break through the wall around Andi’s heart and help her find healing?


If you'd like to see updated character photos and bios for the Circle C Milestones, go HERE.
 

24 comments:

  1. Wow,the cover is amazing!! And the description!! Augh!!! It makes me want to read it soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing cover! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful cover! I like it best out of the other two! :D
    SOOO excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Megs, it's better than the other two!! :D
      I can't wait until it comes out! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh wow!!! The cover is beautiful and I think I agree with Megs and Kaitlyn, I like it better than the other two! Now I am dying to read it though!! :D
    ~Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is my favorite cover of all! Probably because Taffy's on it. :) Can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait! How exciting! When is it coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so exited!! The cover's great. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL cover, I love it! Wow, that is just perfect for that book... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The description sounds amazing! I can't wait to read the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait!!!

    Mrs. M--where did you get the map on the side of your blog that shows where your visitors are from? How would I put that on my blog?
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you just need to click on the image and it should take you to the website where you can get your own map. Give it a try, anyway. I think that's how i did it. I saw it on another blog and clicked it.
      It's a fun little widget.

      Delete
    2. I just tried. I made one but the link wouldn't work. Thanks though!

      Delete
  11. That cover is so pretty! The blue is just so ...beautiful! :)

    I think my favourite cover so far is the first one, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The book looks sooo good!!! Could you please, please, please ask your publisher to release the book on the Fall? I don't think I can wait till February:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops sorry I meant in the Fall:)

      Delete
    2. Uh . . . do you mean THIS fall? As in two months from now? Well . . . it doesn't work that way with big publishers. Their Fall catalog is already available. Also, I have not received the manuscript back for "editing" (fixing mistakes) and it takes TWO MONTHS from the time I finish fixing it and until it gets back from the printer. Now, if I were publishing it myself, that would be a different story . . . You will have to wait for February. The Last Ride is on the WINTER 2016 line up and that is that. Sorry!

      Delete
  13. It looks so good! I don't know which cover is my favorite...Either this one or the one from Heartbreak Trail. I wish we didn't have to wait so long to read it! Although, from the title and description, I have a sneaking suspicious that I know what will happen in this story! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhh! LOL I will give out 2 or 3 sneak peeks before the book comes out, so you can get even crazier trying to wait. :-)

      Delete
    2. I'm with Olivia. I think I know what's going to happen....

      Delete
  14. I love the cover! I cant wait to read it, I read all the other ones!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I nearly DIED when I found this in my inbox! Ahhh! It's SO BEAUTIFUL, MRS. M!!!!! I love this cover. :) Wow, I thought Heartbreak Trail was the best but I like this line even better! ;) I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT!!!! 6 months....wow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cover! I want 2 read the sneak peeks, but I don't want 2 B left hanging! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!