Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Coming soon: Circle C Milestones contest

This is an exclusive sneak peek to Andi fans right here on Andi's blog. My publisher, Kregel Publications, is sponsoring a mini-writing contest from August 10-21. Watch for it. I can't tell you the writing prompt, but you will have 100 words in which to respond. There are 3 categories of prizes: GOLD, SILVER, and BRONZE. I hope you will all enter and go for it! More later . . . Tell your friends! When the contest launches I will put up the link.


 

15 comments:

  1. *Squeal* I cant WAIT to enter!!!!!! This is WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome! I'll be entering. :D

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I am so excited to enter! This will be fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wait, I'm nineteen... is there an age limit? Dang it, I'll bet there's an age limit...

      Delete
    2. Yeah, well, there is. Kregel has an 18 or younger age limit, but you could maybe help your sister enter! :-)

      Delete
    3. Ooo, true! I'll get her to enter and then I will ask her for the model horse. ;)

      Delete
  4. woohoo! Count on me!

    ~Libby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gonna be fun... I can hardly wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Looks like fun! :) Are they sending the prompt in an e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post the link to the contest when it launches. It's all on site (a website): the rules, the prizes, and the entry form. Easy-peasy. :-)

      Delete
    2. Great, thanks. :)

      Delete
  7. Can't wait!!!!!!!! I'll be entering for sure! Thanks!!

    ~ cheyenne

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!