Monday, May 4, 2015

Toledo McGuire

The final runners-up poll for the picture of the new character in the upcoming Heartbreak Trail was very close! 55% to 49%. If I had a very strong feeling about one or the other, I would use my "power of the author" to go ahead and choose. And if it had been a true tie: 50% to 50%, I would choose as well. But the whole point of putting up a poll is finding out what you all want. And it looks like you chose:
Of course, once Heartbreak Trail releases in July, we can have another "after the fact" poll. Perhaps, after reading the story, your "vision" of Toledo McGuire, the cocky trail hand, will change.

6 comments:

  1. Cool!! I so can't wait for June! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippie! I voted for him! Cannot wait for it to come out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have to say I voted for #3 but I would have been happy either way... after seeing the other two pics of #4 that is :) Glad Willie... ;) I mean Toledo #3 won ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw rats! I wanted #4 to win. :(
    Oh well, he can look like #4 in my head as I read the book I guess... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good! That's who I was hoping would win :)

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!