Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A prayer request from Cara

"O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?" 1 Corinthians 15:55

Some sad news and a prayer request came to me today. One of our fellow bloggers and a fan of this blog, Cara, has suffered from the loss of her father. Please lift her up and pray for the family. Death comes to all of us (it's the door into Eternity) but yet it is a hard time for those left behind.

Here is Cara's note:

My father passed away 3 days ago. I got the news yesterday and I have been very sad. Will you please just pray for me for comforting? My mom is married to a different man, but my dad and my half-sister Sarrah's dad were really good friends. For more info go to Sarrah's blog: sar0498.blogspot.com or to my blog at which Bethany R. will be moderating for a few days.Thanks so much.

12 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss Cara. I've never experienced something like this, so I do not understand the full extent of what you are going through, but I will pray for you, because God understands. God bless you.
    ~JT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's got to be so hard, Cara. I'll be praying for you. God know what you're going through and He'll help you get through this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara, I will be praying for you. God will see ya'll through.

    ~Skylar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cara I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. will be praying for you ---Tara---

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cara, I'll be praying for you during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll pray for you and your family, and I'm sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry Cara! I'm praying for you. God will comfort you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry! praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!