Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A prayer request and a contest

Lots of posts going up this week. There has been a GREAT response to the point of view lesson I posted the other day. I have a few more offerings lined up for the week.

But in the meantime, a prayer request has come in from Lauren S.
 Hi Mrs. Marlow. I was wondering if you could post on the blog a prayer request for me. Just this morning, a good friend of mine's mother died of cancer. If you could please pray for the family, it would mean a lot to them and me. Thanks. Their name is "Knorr."

 Let's lift this family up, shall we?

Another opportunity to win not only one of Andi's adventures (Tales) but a nice bundle from http://christiancontest.com/.
A Horse for Kate is by my author friend, and it's a great book. 

Ends this Sunday.

 

13 comments:

  1. I will pray. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susan. And I am praying, that is so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's is so sad :'( I'll be praying...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sad. I will definitely be praying!
    Also, I clicked on the link for the contest, but it wasn't working...all that showed up was a blank page. Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me. I'll look into it when I'm on my computer today.

      Delete
    2. It wasn't working for me either :(

      Delete
    3. It wouldn't work for me.

      Delete
    4. I fixed it. Try it again. :-)

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!