Andi would love to write some fun posts, but . . . Here's what's going on:
1. Mrs. M's Kregel editor sent the Heartbreak Trail yesterday. She needs to look it over and make any revisions she has asked for (but there are only a few minor things, hurrah!). But it takes time to read the whole thing again and edit things.
2. Mrs. M's up to her eyebrows trying to put together the winners' stories in the contest book. That needs to be uploaded and ready on Amazon in the next couple of weeks.
3. Mrs. M has a BIG editing job (for $$$) that is also due in a few weeks.
I (Andi) would like to write some fun posts in the meantime. Here's what I have in mind:
1. Talk Mrs. M into sharing a few "sneak peeks" from Heartbreak Trail.
2. Share about the time Justin was my teacher (makes me shiver).
3. Share about the time Mother was my teacher (that was a very scary time because she and I got kidnapped after school by some outlaws)!
4. Dig into the "Lost Stories" and find some fresh excerpts (never before published!) to post exclusively on Andi's Blog.
Here is something else I came up with. I'm going to print 100 Circle C Adventures posters (11x17). Three of them will go to the 3 first-place winners in the story-writing contest. The rest I'm going to offer FOR SALE ($2.95) at conventions. They will be on sturdy, 100# glossy paper stock.