Friday, February 27, 2015

Catch-up News

If you'd like to see fun pictures from the Milestones and Goldtown Adventures, head over to Mrs. M's Pinterest Page. She added a bunch of pictures the other day.

In other news, the Shout Box folks said they are creating the option to disable ALL private chats. Mrs. M told them she would like this option for the blog for safety reasons. 

"Andrea" (the fan) mentioned she saw some "beauty" ads appear on the blog the other day. I need to know if anyone else is seeing anything similar. Please leave a comment to let me know. She also said she changed her new blog's address: http://crazygodgirls.blogspot.com/

Jessica (Andi cover girl) news: Jessica was married almost 2 years ago and last month or so I (Mrs. M) got a text, and Jessica told me she's going to have a baby in June! Hurrah for "Andi." This week Jessica texted me and announced that the ultrasound showed it is a boy.

When she has the baby, and she and her husband decide on a name, I'll let you know. I'm sure she'll send pictures. 

Coming Monday morning: The CONTEST winners and link to the book, Beneath the Western Sky.

Mrs. M is writing a short story for the blog (well, it gets longer every time I work on it), which so far remains nameless. I would start posting it, but I'm afraid I won't finish it before the next "chapter" is due to go up. So I'll wait a week or two before taking that chance.

Here is the convention schedule, if anyone is interested. Drop by and say howdy!

"Andi," Mrs. M, and a little fan in OKC 2014
 March 13-14: CFHE - Spokane, WA 
April 9-11: GHC - Cincinnati, OH
April 16-18: MACHE - St. Paul, MN
April 24-25: MPE - Kansas City, MO
June 5-6: CHOIS - Nampa, ID
June 12-13: WHO - Puyallup, WA
June 19-20: OCEAN - Portland, OR
July 9-11: AFHE - Phoenix, AZ



 

24 comments:

  1. The posts coming up sound really fun! Also, I have not seen any ads on the chat box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen any ads at all either

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It sounds like there will be some fun posts coming!! I haven't seen any adds either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are still busy. :) I should be seeing you at MPE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen some ads for cake and beauty supplies. I cant wait for the new posts and I hope I can see at the OR, Portland convention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read all of the up coming post! I haven't seen any ads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen any ads...:-).Unfortunately, I don't believe I will be going to any of those conventions.:(. Maybe the Portland one but probably not.:(.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No ads from what I've seen! That's really strange...
    ~ JT
    (And congratulations "Andi"!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope baby is born on June 15.... That's my birthday ☺
    -lulu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, totally, I hope so too!

      Delete
  10. I have not seen any adds on the blog since the free version of the shoutbox showed up.:)

    OMRUBBERDUCKIES! That's awesome! Tell Jessica I said congrats. :D

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you not coming to the Christian Heritage Conference in Raymond, WA then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be in Kansas City that weekend; but I hope to go to CH in 2016. :-)

      Delete
    2. :( Ok. See you next year then!

      Delete
  12. I haven't seen any adds, but tell (Andi) and her husband congratulations for me! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to "Andi"! Nope, I haven't seen any ads at all. The upcoming posts sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes you will be in kanse city!!!!! I will be thare to

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yea!!! Congratulations Jessica (Andi)
    Looking forwards to reading another story :)

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!