Saturday, January 17, 2015

You Know Your're Close When . . .

You know you're close to your book's release it appears in the CBD (Christian Book Distributors) print Spring 2015 catalog. Having your book featured in this catalog is a little like winning the lottery. Out of 80 pages, there is only 1 page for "Middle Readers," and probably thousands of middle reader-type books at CBD. God is so good to surprise me this way. They didn't get the description quite right, but hey! It's an exciting one, anyway. I just wanted to share it with you in happy anticipation of next month's release of Thick as Thieves. (gotta love that cover!)


 

13 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to get our catalog :) God is so good! He gives us blessings and surprises that we never expected! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got that a few days ago, and I seen thick as thieves in there! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that is soo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey! Glad to see you here. Please send me your email address. I need to get your mailing address soon. Thanks!
      Mrs. M

      Delete
  4. So exciting! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! I have been bugging my parents to get it for me as sooooooooon as it comes out! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we chat in the comment boxes again Mrs. M. since the chat box is gone? I bet the spammer won't find us here...hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a good idea actually.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, but I hope to put the box back up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooh..... Wow!!! I now CAN'T wait to get our magazine in the mail!!!!!!:):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!