Saturday, January 31, 2015

Update on All Things Circle C Adventures/Milestones

So sorry I haven't posted much the last week or so. The new book coming out has spurred lots of orders and it takes time print out shipping labels. I'm so sorry to those of you who might have wanted your books personalized (I did autograph all of them), but for some reason the "Personalize this book to" box didn't seem to be working for some of you. Others had no problem filling it out with their names. I have no clue why it worked sometimes and not others. I will blame PayPal for now.

Also, the judges sent me their final picks for the Circle C Adventures 2014-2015 story-writing contest. I will not be officially announcing the winners until March 1, when I have the books printed and up on Amazon and can send out the money and prizes. However, winners were contacted privately by email, so if you did not get an email last week, then *sadly* you did not place this year. I have not heard back from 3 of the winners, so hopefully they got their emails!

A lot of you would like "sneak peeks" from the upcoming book, Heartbreak Trail. Please give me a couple of weeks to recover from the release of Thick as Thieves first. I thought it was quite a "gift" to show you the cover the same day my publisher said I could release it!

And I am halfway through The Last Ride (my title, not theirs). It's due to be sent in probably by May, so I do have to actually be an author occasionally and WRITE on the manuscript.

That's a Saturday afternoon roundup for now.

Oh, yeah. I forgot the Chat Box repair job I worked on this afternoon too.

Mrs. M

17 comments:

  1. I guess that I didn't place. Too bad! Congrats to all winners!!!!!!!!
    God bless!
    Indi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't win either.
    Congratulations to all who won!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't place either. Congrats to all of you who did win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get an email either.
    Congratulations all winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't enter, congrats to the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me neither. CONGRADULATIONS to the winners!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had been able to enter as this would have been my first and also my last year to enter, but It will be great to see all the winning stories... Congratulations winners and great job!! to all of you that entered and did your best.

    Thanks for the update Mrs. M I am really looking forwards to reading the Circle C milestones series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations everyone who one! But to those who didn't, remember that everyone is a winner, and never give up trying to succeed! :)
    Romans 8:28 (NKJV)
    And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners and cheer up to those who didn't. You all put in your best, and that's what matters. Don't be discouraged, keep writing! I read a quote by a famous author (He was a New York Times best-selling author) and he wrote: "I am the worst writer you've ever seen. But, I'm the best re-writer you may ever see."
    No one gets it right the first time. You have to practice, practice, and practice some more. Keep your spirits up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The contest was so much fun. :) How many books are there going to be in the CC milestones series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be 4 CCMilestones books.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I wish there was more! :) I just got Thick as Thieves in the mail today and I have started reading it. It's certainly off to a great start!!

      Delete
  11. Great job everyone!

    Mrs. M, if you do the contest again next year, will I be able to enter? I got honorable mention in the first story contest you held. (Last year) Also, are you going to post winning entries on the blog again?

    Sorry for all my questions :P


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I will have to think about that, Rebekah. Maybe. That's a whole year from now. :-)

      I might put together a PDF file of the winning stories and let you download it to read the winning stories, but I don't think I"ll post them individually this time. That was too much work. :-)

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!