Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Circle C Chat Room Open!

So many of you are posting and chatting with each other via the comments that I thought I'd give the CHAT BOX idea ONE MORE TRY. Peek at the right sidebar and scroll down a bit and you will find a chat box so you can chat live with your friends. It's chancy, I know, since a few years ago I had one here and the spammers found it *grrrr*  We'll try it again, and hopefully we can have some fun, share prayer requests, and anything else we want. If it fills up with spam, it's gone . . . quick.

 

5 comments:

  1. Hope it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Lots of fun. Wow... I commented in forever! Well, hello everyone!

    - Rebekah H. (I might just go by Bekah since there are so many of us Rebekahs)

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!