Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thick as Thieves Book Trailer

A year ago, sweet Ira-Grace created a book trailer for Andrea Carter and the Price of Truth.
A couple of months ago, another fan asked if she could create a trailer for the new book, Thick as Thieves. I said "sure!" So, with thanks to Calamity Rene, I present the book trailer for Thick as Thieves. Enjoy! Thanks, fans. You are all the greatest!
p.s. if the words scroll too fast or you have trouble reading it, let me know. I'm sure Calamity would be willing to fine-tune things! (click this link to see it larger on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvnN4X52YXA&feature=youtu.be


 

13 comments:

  1. Cool cant wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Calamity Rene! I love it!
    I love movie making. Do you do a lot of it? I actually have a movie, "Peace Like a River" that I'm working on making. I need to do the horse riding scenes soon, before the summer look turns to winter!!!!
    God bless!
    Ira-Grace
    P.S. I can't wait to read the book! Another Andi book to put in my room!
    John 3:16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Ira-Grace, I LOVE making book trailers and movies. If you hit my name from this reply, you can see my blog where I recently just put up a book trailer for my book. :) Hope you meander on over and see! :)

      Delete
  3. AWESOME and well DONE!!!!!!!

    Like the music you picked out as well!!! :D
    Totally COOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it . I always love watching book trailers;] ---Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job :D
    Can't wait until the book comes out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job! Wow oh wow! You put this together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the book trailer! Nice Job! :D
    Mrs. Marlow: Did you get an e-mail from me with a fan fiction story attached? I thought I might ask, because it's been a couple weeks since I sent it in. I totally understand how busy you are, which is why I just thought I'd ask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. O wow! Great job, Calamity Rene! I really liked it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone, I'm so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!