As always, you can use any means to find your answers, but rereading the book is probably your best bet. Email your answers to me via the "Email Andi Your Questions and Stories" contact form on the right sidebar or by emailing me at susankmarlow [at] gmail [dot] com.
NOTE: If you do not receive a "Got it!" reply from me, it means I didn't get it and you should try again.
Don't forget: Do NOT post your answers in the comments.
You have through 4 p.m. (Pacific Time) next Monday, September 29, to send me your answers. (Please number them so it is easier to score.) On Tuesday, September 30, I will post the correct answers and randomly draw ONE WINNER from the correct entries I received. If no one gets 100% right, I will draw from the closest winners. I will announce the winner on the blog. The winner will need to reply via the Contact Form with a mailing address so I can send the prize, which will be the next time I go to the post office.
What I need to do is go over to Zazzle.com and create some new "fun" giveaways and then think of ways to give them away.
Reminder: Every answer can be found by reading Andrea Carter and the Price of Truth. You may look them all up if you want to (the questions are NOT in order). Have fun!
1. Name the two bullies Andi confronts in the alley behind the mercantile.
2. How much money does Andi make working in the peach orchard?
3. What tune does the music box play?
4. Who is the prosecuting attorney (the lawyer trying to prove Peter killed the man)?
5. What is the name of the defense attorney (Peter's lawyer)?
6. How much money does Andi want to withdraw from her bank account?
7. Where are Peter and Mitch planning to go on vacation?
8. Who is Harvey Wellin?
9. Name the two women Andi hears gossiping about her and her family.
10. What does Johnny show Andi to convince her to go with him?
11. How many coins does Chad drop into Andi's hand?
12. What did Andi's brothers and sister buy their mother for her birthday?
13. Who takes Andi back to the ranch after her all-night scare?
14. What does Andi do when she can't answer the question the lawyer asks her in court?
15. Who saves the day by bringing Taffy into town?