Saturday, September 13, 2014

Prayer Request from Jesseca

A loyal reader has asked for prayer for a family friend:
 
This past Thursday a dear, old friend of our family passed away.
Dad grew up with their family and was close friends with their son. She was older, so it wasn't exactly unexpected, and we are rejoicing because we know she is in heaven and free from the pain she had. But it's also hard for the rest of her family who are still here on earth and miss her very much. Could you just pray for them as they have the funeral that they would be comforted during this time?
Jesseca Dawn


 

10 comments:

  1. Awwww. I'll be praying. It is such a blessing to know that she is with the Lord in eternal glory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying. That situation isn't an easy one, that's for sure.
    ~ JT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do my best to keep them in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll pray. What was her name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll pray!
    God bless!
    Ira-Grace

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!