Thursday, September 18, 2014

Faith Needs Some Encouragement

Faith sent me an email with a request for prayers for her situation. Let's all join in giving her a little encouragement and prayer today!



Since my father (Faith's) officially resigned the last Sunday of August nothing has been just right. Seven people that I can quickly think of have questioned his decision. Some of them suggested he take a few weeks off to think it over, but he declined.

The first verse of the song posted by Bethany S. a few weeks back ("I'll pray again") well describes our situation. But the chorus doesn't, because my father isn't saying "I'll pray again; I'll continue the fight for Jesus even if it's hard." He is giving up, taking the easy way out, quitting.

I don't mean to sound judging but I keep thinking about the last time he resigned from a church. It was 7 years ago and yes, it was hard but it was NOTHING like this.

Please continue to pray for my family and my father's decision. I can feel your prays at work!

Thanks, my sisters in Christ! 
Faith Potts

11 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you!
    Joshua 1:9

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying Faith. God never gives up on anyone and He never quits or leaves you alone. Never forget He's with you through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebekah is completely right. I will be praying for you and your family.
    ~JT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank y'all so much!! :) I love that verse Kaitlyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be praying for you and your family. I hope that you will continue to remain close to God during this difficult time. Isaiah 41:10 and Hebrews 13:5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are great verses too Lauren!! Thank you all for your prayers!;)

      Delete
  6. I"m praying remember God never pushes you farther than you can go~Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm praying Faith, and I'll keep on praying!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be praying for you in this hard time.

    Hannah M.

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!