Monday, August 4, 2014

Finally! Sample Chapters from Thick As Thieves

I have been "off the grid" all week, across the state, helping my aging parents to move from their senior place to a new condo. But I am back now, and I have great news. To kick off the month of August, I am posting sample chapters for Book 1 in the upcoming Circle C Milestones, Thick As Thieves. While a few of you may recognize some elements of what was once a short story, things have changed.

So . . . here you go (with apologies for leaving you off in the middle of things. But, like I said, a few of you have read bits and pieces of this before so you know what will happen in chapter 3). The link will take you to the Circle C Milestones website, where you can click on the link to download a PDF file of the story. While you're there, you can read the summary of the book, and if you haven't already done so, you can sign up for the Ezine so you don't miss anything upcoming about the contest and the new books. THICK AS THIEVES STORY EXCERPT.

Let me know what you think! 


14 comments:

  1. It looks like it will be great. I'm excited for when it comes out. I especially like the journal entries at the start of each chapter. Nice touch. Thanks for the preview. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I can hardly wait for February!!!
    I liked how Andi yanked Chas pillow from him:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked that part to! It was so Andi-like in my opinion! ;)

      ~faith

      Delete
  3. That was awesome! I'm so excited for the book to come out!!! Thanks for lettings us take a sneak peek :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's great! :D
    I LOVE how you have Andi's journal entries at the beginning of each chapter, it's perfect! :)
    SOOO excited for it to come out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to read it right now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could you leave us in such an awful spot!!! Good job!
    I can't wait for January!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree !!!!!! Can't wait to find out what happens next!!;)

      Delete
  7. Andi seems more mature in these excerpts. :) She seems to have "grown up" a little between the two series! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! 2015 hurry up and come!! Can't wait Mrs. M.!!!
    Great story so far!!!
    ~Skylar~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! :D So great, very Andi and very well written. The journal entries add so much personality to it, we can "see" how Andi feels about these events. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for the book to come out!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arggg! I hate cliffhangers! Mrs. M, how could you??

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!