Remember, you can use any means to find your answers, but rereading the book is probably your best bet. As always, Email your answers to me via the "Email Andi Your Questions and Stories" contact form on the right sidebar or by emailing me at susankmarlow [at] gmail [dot] com.
NOTE: If you do not receive a "Got it!" reply from me, it means I didn't get it and you should try again.
Don't forget: Do NOT post your answers in the comments.
You have through next Monday, August 25, to send me your answers. (Please number them so it is easier to score.) On Sunday, I will post the correct answers and randomly draw ONE WINNER from the correct entries I received. If no one gets 100% right, I will draw from the closest winners. I will announce the winner on the blog. The winner will need to reply via the Contact Form with a mailing address so I can send the prize, which will be when I come across a post office on my travels.
|August prize: Patches, gold, a magnet, and a CCA pin|
Reminder: Every answer can be found by reading Andrea Carter and the Trouble with Treasure. You may look them all up if you want to (the questions are NOT in order). Have fun!
1. When is Trouble with Treasure set?
2. What is the name of Fresno's new deputy?
3. A "thumb-sized" piece of gold weighs about how much?
4. Who is sucking on an ice chip when Andi and Jenny go to town?
5. Everybody ducks their heads in the horse trough except for one person. Who is it?
6. What is the name of Fresno's newspaper?
7. Who do the kids spy walking around the town of Fresno Flats?
8. Which of the Carter brothers joined the posse to track down the bank robbers?
9. What does Cory want to do with the dead rattlesnake?
10. What is the name of the Carters' packhorse?
11. Who goes down the mountain to fetch help for the injured Mitch?
12. What is stamped on the outside of the sacks Jenny finds under the bunk?
13. What food does Andi simply detest eating?
14. What does Andi pull out of the burlap sack?
15. What scares the girls during the middle of the night?
16. Who bandaged Jenny's head?