Sunday, August 3, 2014

A prayer request from Faith

Faith has asked me to post a prayer request so as many as read this can lift up her family to the Lord in the coming weeks.

Pray Request: My father is a Baptist preacher, and last Wednesday he resigned from the church we have been at for the past 7 years. According to the church by-laws, he has to preach 4 more Sundays. This next month will be hard on all of us, especially my 11-year-old younger brother. Any prayers for my family (and especially my brother) at this time would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
~Faith


5 comments:

  1. I am praying Faith, I know how hard this can be. I'll pray for your entire family!

    -Calamity Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying too!
    ~ JT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith,
    I will be praying for you!!!!
    The same thing happened to me a couple months ago. My dad had been teaching at a church for about 9 years and then in May my dad decided it was time for a break. We were kinda going through tough times at the church and so my dad decided it was time. My dad had been asked previously to come out to a big church about a half an hour away and teach Sunday school for the summer. He decided to take the job. I was a little nervous at first to be jumping from a tiny church averaging 30 people per Sunday to a huge church with 1,200 people per Sunday. But all those worries were for nothing!!! I absolutely LOVE the church now and I LOVE being able to meet new people and experience a new atmosphere.
    I sure God has a plan for you and your family and he will help you and guide you during these next few months.

    And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!