Monday, July 14, 2014

A prayer request from Ira-Grace

One of our loyal blog readers has a prayer request. She's unsure how to comment and she would really like prayer, so she emailed me. Let's pray! Here is her request:


Dear Mrs. Marlow,
            I don't know how to comment, or I would put up a comment about this, but I was wondering if you could put this on your blog for me, in a comment or something.
            I would just appreciate all the prayer we can get for my grandpa, who is being tested to see if he is having heart problems. He was taken to the hospital for chest pain on Sunday. They aren't sure yet what is causing it, but a heart attack is a very possible explanation. The different tests are showing that there might be something going on with his heart.  They are testing him, and trying to figure it all out. God has been helping me/us, and He is SO GOOD!!!!!!!!
            God bless.
            Ira-Grace
Phil. 4:4

 
 

13 comments:

  1. Just did, Ira-Grace. Sincerely, Mommy of two growing blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying as well Ira-Grace! God will do what's best.
    ~ JT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying, Ira-Grace!
    My grandpa has gone through this, and I know how hard it is. The waiting, the tests, etc.
    I will definitely keep you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying, Ira-Grace! I know what the waiting for things like this can be like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm praying for your grandpa, as well as you and your family, Ira-Grace.

    -Sarah Beth-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm praying too Ira-Grace! :)
    ~ Psalm 37:4-5 ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also will pray!

    -Calamity Rene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you, your family, and your grandpa and all who are affected by this. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm praying too, hope everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am praying for you and your family. Also for your grandpa will get better soon.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, back from mexico and i come home to read this?! I prayed and still praying and your right God is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God will take care of him, he loves all his children. Im praying for you too Ira-
      grace :)

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!