Tuesday, June 3, 2014

One of "us" at the convention!

Janelle and me!
It was my great pleasure to meet Janelle at the Rochester convention this last weekend, and her mom and sister Angela too (oooh, I hope I got your sister's name right. It's been a long and very busy weekend and week.)

I also met a new reader! She bought the set and is already over here with us. Her name is Frankie and she's been commenting. I hope we all give her a hardy welcome. 


 
A winner and me!
It was also fun to meet one of my contest winners. Because she is young I will not give out her name, but here we are! I was saddened that I had no more contest books to sell to those who asked for them. I might have a few on a shelf at home that did not make it into my traveling box. If so, I will email you, Jesseca Dawn, since you wanted one.

You can read the contest stories on a nice PDF "E-book" I created. Just click HERE.


9 comments:

  1. It was sooooooo AWESOME meeting you Mrs.M!!!!! And yes my sisters name is Angela:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the book, Janelle and Mrs. M! My favorite one!

      Delete
  2. How fun! You were missed in Wichita, Mrs. M. :)

    And welcome Frankie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Frankie! I can't wait until reading one of your fan fiction stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Frankie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blog, Frankie! So excited to have you. Isn't Mrs. M the best? She's so fun. :) Looking forward to your story! I'm curious, I saw a comment that you love to write fanfiction. You aren't by chance on the fanfiction website, are you? I am, so I thought I'd ask. :)

    Again, welcome!

    -Calamity Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no clue how to get to that. I would, but, I don't know where to get to that, but it sounds AWSOME!

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!