Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Trevor Trekker's Terrific Time Travel Tales

Trevor Treker's Terrific Time Travel Tales Banner
Say the title of this post five times really fast. It's a tongue-twister. And a new, fun blog. It appears that this brand-new blog will take readers to all kinds of interesting places (and times), recommend books, and have an all-around swell time. I'm not sure how Clever Trevor (honest, that's his name) plans to do that. I think he uses a  . . . okay, I won't give it away. You will have to click over to Trevor Trekker's new blog and see how he pulls this off: TREVOR'S TIME TRAVEL BLOG  And I can totally vouch for this blog's content as well. (Wish I'd thought of it. Well, maybe Clever Trevor will let me guest blog occasionally.)

This has "1960s" splattered all over it!
But, wow! TIME TRAVEL? Can Clever Trevor pull this off? Last time I tuned into time travel was via the 1960s TV show The Time Tunnel (one of my favorite shows back then). Our heroes on The Time Tunnel used a . . . well . . . a tunnel. Trevor uses a . . . nope. Not gonna tell you. Head over there and check out the very first post. I hope you are hooked. I even signed up to follow ol' Trevor. Maybe he or his young sidekick, Marin, can give me ideas for my next adventure back in the Old West. 

 photo MrsM_zpsa9f216b8.png

8 comments:

  1. Ooo! I LOVE time traveling! It's sooo much fun!
    (No, I haven't actually done any REAL time traveling, but I love writing, reading, and watching about it! ;) Thanks for the link Mrs. M, I'll defiantly be reading Mr. Trevor Trekker's blog posts! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone read any of the Missing series by Margaret Peterson Haddix? They are about time travel. I definitely recommend them to anyone who hasn't read them (or any books by Margaret Peterson Haddix for that matter). :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I haven't even heard of them...But they sound cool, I'll look them up right now! Thanks Anne! =D

      Delete
    2. I have recently read a few of them! :) They are fun reads. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the recommendation, Miss Carter! We're happy you like our blog and we're excited to have some of your readers join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trevor Trekker is AWESOME! :D I highly HIGHLY recommend his and Marin's blog. :)

    And, AGH!!! :D Mrs. M! Are you a "Time Tunnel" fan too? I LOVED the Time Tunnel. :) I'm actually watching the series for the third time now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the show as a kid. How can you watch it now? Is it on NetFlix?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure if it's on Netflix, but they released them on DVD not too long ago. I think WalMart has season 1 and 2 for $15 each. :) I borrow them from the library.
    Oh! And I think you can also watch them for free on Hulu or IMDb.

    It's so neat to meet another Time Tunnel fan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!