April's Trivia Quiz comes from Andrea Carter and the Dangerous Decision. Let's see how many of these questions you can answer. Email your answers to me via the "Email Andi Your Questions and Stories" contact form on the right sidebar or by emailing me at susankmarlow [at] gmail [dot] com. NOTE: If you do not receive a "Got it!" reply from me, it means I didn't get it and you should try again. And don't forget: Do NOT post your answers in the comments.
You have through Friday, May 2, to send
me your answers. (Please number them so it is easier to score.) On
Sunday (because I'll be at the Oklahoma City convention all day Saturday), I will post the correct answers and randomly draw ONE WINNER from the correct entries I received. If no one gets 100% right, I will draw from the closest winners. I will announce the winner on the blog. The winner will need to reply via the Contact Form with a mailing address so I can send the prize, which will be when I come across a post office on my travels.
Reminder: Every answer can be found by reading Andrea Carter and the Dangerous Decision, but the questions are NOT in order. Have fun! (I think some of these are HARD questions. Do you?)
Thanks, fans, for suggesting some of these questions!
1. Who did Jed Hatton supposedly kill?
2. What is the name and color of Cory's horse?
3. What is Mr. Foster's first name?
4. What is the name of Virginia's older sister?
5. Jed's escape was exciting news! Nearly as exciting as the gold nugget Frank Williams found. Where did he find it?
6. How many men showed up to rescue Andi?
7. When Andi nearly trampled the new schoolmaster, who did the whole town actually think did it?
8. Name the town's newspaper.
9. What was the prize Jack offered for winning the match race?
10. What color are Andi's eyes?
11. What did Andi offer to do to get out of going to school the first day?
12. How many students are in Andi's class at school?
13. What did Andi break when she played baseball?
14. What is the name of the horse Virginia tried to ride?
15. Who rescued Andi from being thrashed by the teacher?