Monday, April 14, 2014

200,000 page views! Free Goldtown Ebooks!

Well, whoops! How did I miss the big 200,000 visitors benchmark? This calls for a celebration, my friends. Of course, this means I'm giving something away. And guess what? Today, Monday, April 14, you can get both Goldtown books #3 and #4 (Canyon of Danger and River of Peril) as FREE Ebooks (Kindle, Nook, or Google Play). No kidding. Both of them.

I'm not drawing names for only ONE winner for THIS giveaway. Everybody wins today! Head on over to this link: FREE GOLDTOWN EBOOKS to choose either Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Google Play and download your free copies before the day ends (after Monday, the Ebooks will be only $1.99 for the rest of the week). Tell all your friends too!

I'm so happy that Kregel is doing this fun thing for us. You can bet I'm going to download Kindle editions for myself.

 

15 comments:

  1. Lol as soon as I saw that, I downloaded both of them on Kindle and Google Play. Hey, they're free, and I'll take free! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told your mom about it last week, but I figured the BEST way was to let you know yourself so you could get it done. he-he
      Hey, thanks for the information about the tablets yesterday. We went to Walmart and they had a horrible selection. So we will wait until we are on our trip and go to Best Buy or something.

      Delete
    2. Oops. I used the wrong account. :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so muck I had my sister download them on her Kindle as soon as i saw this. this is AWESOME!!!!!!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got both of them! Yay! I have been wanting to read these, thank you! And congratulations on getting 200,000 visitors!!! :-D
    ~ JT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so neat! I've REALLY been wanting to read book #4!! As soon as I read this I downloaded it on my nook. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's no good I don't have a kindle so
    Sniff sniff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you (or your parents) have an amazon account, you can download it and read on your computer. You won't need kindle, tablet etc.

      Delete
    2. I was just going to say the same thing! Download the FREE Kindle app and you can read it on your computer! Or maybe you don't even need the app? Try it and see! It's FREE!

      Delete
    3. Yup!! That's what I did and it worked!!!

      Delete
  6. Yay! I've been wanting these books for SO LONG! Thanks for the giveaway! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!