Saturday, March 29, 2014

March Trivia Quiz Winner and Answers

This month's prize!
And now . . . for the winner of this month's Circle C Adventures Trivia Game: REBEKAH RAUB.

I had a lot of entries. Out of those entries, 7 had the questions 100% right, so I cut out little pieces of paper with the winners' names on them and drew the winner out of a mug.

Rebekah, please send me your mailing address, using the "Email Andi Your Questions" form on the sidebar. (Or you can just email me).

I hope everyone had fun! All of the entries had most of the answers right. Here they are below. You know who you are!




1. How old is Andi when the Circle C Adventures series opens? She is 11 going on 12 (I also counted anyone who said "12," since that is on the back of the book. (page 8)
2. What does Andi stoop down to write in the dust? the brand of the Circle C ranch (a C with a circle around it) (page 54)
3. How much money does Andi find in the saddlebags? 30 cents (page 59)
4. How old was Andi when she got Taffy? 6 years old (page 50)
5. What is the name of Rosa's father? Jose Garduno (page 42)
6. Who is "sweet" on Felicity? The Lazy L ranch hand Matt (page 109)
7. How many strokes did Andi have to brush Felicity's hair? 200. Andi did 100 and Felicity made her do 100 more (page 76)
8. How much money did Felicity offer to pay Andi for Taffy? $20 (page 114)
9. Who caught Andi eavesdropping? Senator Farley (page 32)
10. How old is Felicity? 16 years old. (page 80)
11. What is the name of the Carters' ranch foreman? Sid McCoy (page 30)
12. Who owns the livery stable in Livingston Flats? Jon March (page 55)
13. What was in the jar Andi accidentally broke (it's actually a jar she left open. Special thanks to Hannah for pointing this out.) in Melinda's room? (page 12)
14. What was Andi's punishment for not doing her chores? Mucking out the stalls (page 11)
15. Who found Andi after the drifter stole her horse? Jose Garduno (page 38)

I hope you all had fun! Shall we do it again next month? 
 

11 comments:

  1. I thought is was fun, and I think you should do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Rebekah!! :)
    Will you do it again, Mrs. M?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rebekah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a lot of fun! Please do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! i didn't think that i would win at all!
    mrs. m thanks so much for doing the trivia game it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Rebekah Raub!
    Mrs. Marlow, what was in the jar that Andi left open in Melinda's room? (you left out the answer by accident)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was a jar full of spiders, right? Andi left the jar in Melinda's room and she forgot about it because they were bringing in Chad's new stallion. :-)

      Delete
    2. Oh! Ok, I think I remember that now... :) Thanks for giving me the answer! I didn't do the trivia thing this time, but I think I may try next time... :)

      Delete
  7. Congrats, Rebekah!!!!
    Mrs. Marlow,
    Are you going to be doing anymore "Let's Write" posts?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristina Van GorpMarch 29, 2014 at 7:02 PM

    I had lots of fun.It was a great way to review the book without completely reading it. I would love to do it again.

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!