Saturday, March 22, 2014

Circle C Adventures Trivial Pursuit #1

Here's a Trivia Quiz for all you Circle C Adventures (and Beginnings) fans. See how many of these questions you can answer. Email your answers to me via the "Email Andi Your Questions and Stories" contact form on the right sidebar. (Do not put your answers in the comments or I will delete them.) NOTE: If you don't receive a "Got it!" reply from me, it means I didn't get it. You can email me directly if you prefer at susankmarlow [at] gmail [dot] com.
This month's prize!

You have through Friday, March 28, to send me your answers. (Please number them so it is easier to score.) On Saturday, March 29, I will post the correct answers and randomly draw ONE WINNER from all of the correct entries I received. If no one gets 100% right, I will draw from the closest winners. I will announce the winner on the blog. The winner will need to reply via the Contact Form with a mailing address so I can send the prize.

This month's prize includes: "Taffy," a Circle C Adventures pen, a magnet, and a bookmark. If the CCA Trivial Pursuit becomes popular, I will do it once a month with varying prizes (as I think them up). And I'm always happy to receive trivia questions from you to add to the fun.

This month's Trivial Pursuit is based on Book 1 of the CCAdventures, Andrea Carter and the Long Ride Home. You have seven days to find the answers and send them in. Hint: Every trivia answer can be found by reading Andrea Carter and the Long Ride Home, but the questions are NOT in order. Have fun!

1. How old is Andi when the Circle C Adventures series opens?
2. What does Andi stoop down to write in the dust?
3. How much money does Andi find in the saddlebags?
4. How old was Andi when she got Taffy?
5. What is the name of Rosa's father?
6. Who is "sweet" on Felicity?
7. How many strokes did Andi have to brush Felicity's hair?
8. How much money did Felicity offer to pay Andi for Taffy?
9. Who caught Andi eavesdropping?
10. How old is Felicity?
11. What is the name of the Carters' ranch foreman?
12. Who owns the livery stable in Livingston Flats?
13. What was in the jar Andi accidentally broke in Melinda's room?
14. What was Andi's punishment for not doing her chores?
15. Who found Andi after the drifter stole her horse?

14 comments:

  1. can we look in the book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can look in the book.

      Delete
    2. Yes, here is the "hint" again from the post:
      Hint: Every trivia answer can be found by reading Andrea Carter and the Long Ride Home,

      Delete
  2. How many times are you allowed to win the trivia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As many times as you get the answers correct and are randomly drawn from all of the correct entries. A new one every month, and if you are the only one who gets 100% right you can keep on winning. :-)

      Delete
  3. I was wondering the same thing.

    -Sarah Beth-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent it to your email address, is that okay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristina Van GorpMarch 23, 2014 at 7:31 AM

    Mrs. Marlow, I put my answers in "email Andi your questions and stories", put my name and email address in the slots. Then I pushed the send button and it said it was sending but I can't tell if it sent. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm . . . I do not see your Blogger Contact Form email in my Inbox, so go ahead and resend it straight to me at susankmarlow [at] gmail [dot] com

      Delete
    2. Kristina Van GorpMarch 23, 2014 at 1:01 PM

      just sent the email. Thank you replying.

      Delete
  6. Ohh... I would love to try but unfortunately I'm loaning my first book out. :-( I'll attempt it but I'm afraid I won't do very well.

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!