|This month's prize!|
You have through Friday, March 28, to send me your answers. (Please number them so it is easier to score.) On Saturday, March 29, I will post the correct answers and randomly draw ONE WINNER from all of the correct entries I received. If no one gets 100% right, I will draw from the closest winners. I will announce the winner on the blog. The winner will need to reply via the Contact Form with a mailing address so I can send the prize.
This month's prize includes: "Taffy," a Circle C Adventures pen, a magnet, and a bookmark. If the CCA Trivial Pursuit becomes popular, I will do it once a month with varying prizes (as I think them up). And I'm always happy to receive trivia questions from you to add to the fun.
This month's Trivial Pursuit is based on Book 1 of the CCAdventures, Andrea Carter and the Long Ride Home. You have seven days to find the answers and send them in. Hint: Every trivia answer can be found by reading Andrea Carter and the Long Ride Home, but the questions are NOT in order. Have fun!
1. How old is Andi when the Circle C Adventures series opens?
2. What does Andi stoop down to write in the dust?
3. How much money does Andi find in the saddlebags?
4. How old was Andi when she got Taffy?
5. What is the name of Rosa's father?
6. Who is "sweet" on Felicity?
7. How many strokes did Andi have to brush Felicity's hair?
8. How much money did Felicity offer to pay Andi for Taffy?
9. Who caught Andi eavesdropping?
10. How old is Felicity?
11. What is the name of the Carters' ranch foreman?
12. Who owns the livery stable in Livingston Flats?
13. What was in the jar Andi accidentally broke in Melinda's room?
14. What was Andi's punishment for not doing her chores?
15. Who found Andi after the drifter stole her horse?