Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Breaking News!


To make you all wriggle and squirm with impatience, I thought I'd let you know that the remaining winning stories (ages 14-17) have been chosen for First, Second, Third, and Honorable Mention in the Circle C Adventures/Beginnings short-story writing contest.

What happens next?

1. I have to format (and lightly edit, if necessary, for typos and fitting on the pages template) the winning entries . . . and get a final page count.

2. Then I have to create a cover spread for the book and upload it to a printer. Once I get the books in my hand, THEN I will privately email the winners. After all winners have been notified, I will announce the winners in the Ezine and on this blog.

3. I will mail the prizes to the winners and put the book up here on the blog (and on the website) so if anyone wants to buy one, they may. The winning stories will also be posted on the blog . . . probably one at a time . . . for your enjoyment (if you don't want to have them all together in a hard-copy book.)
 

18 comments:

  1. Huzzah! They finished early? Great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! :D So excited to see the results!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO! I can't wait to see who the winners are! I'm so excited:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! So around when will the results be out???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably another month, as it takes time to get books printed, even if you do them yourself! :-)

      Delete
  5. Yay!! Now I'm on pins and needles to find out who won l!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo! Hurry...I'm on the edge of my seat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are all the age categories judged :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait until the winners find out who they are! There were a lot of excellent and well-written stories in the ones I helped judge. You're all going to love reading them - and that's all I'm going to say!! Excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yahoo!!! Can't wait to hear who won!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok now I'm REALLY excited!!!!!!!!!!:-). Its sooo heard to wait;P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so exited!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to find out the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. AUGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs around in circles in the basement* The suspense is killing me! I cannot WAIT until we find out who the winners are. :)
    I sure hope we find out soon! :D

    -Calamity Rene

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!