Sunday, February 16, 2014

"Andi" is coming to the Oklahoma City convention

Jessica in 2009
Breaking news! "Andi" (Jessica) will be coming up to the OCHEC homeschool convention in Oklahoma City, OK, May 2-3! She is going to hang out at my booths. I've been to OKC before, so hopefully there will be some return readers who might want to meet "Andi." I haven't seen her since her wedding a year ago, since she and her husband live in Arkansas and not WA any longer. This will be fun! Come and see us if you go to the convention!

P.S. for all you who don't make it to OKC, I will take pictures. *smile*

 

18 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!! Too bad I don't live near there =( That will be so much fun for those that do though =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn. To bad I don't live in Oklahoma!
    ~ JT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you having her on the covers of the new series???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I wish I could show y'all the first cover, but I can't until it gets closer to the release date. *smile* I found a picture from the "old days" of the CCA to use on the first cover, and Jessica agreed to take pictures of her older for the last couple of books. She signed a model release form for Kregel and everything. What a gal!

      Delete
  4. That's really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what states are you visiting in 2014?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oklahoma
      Pennsylvania
      Tennessee
      North Carolina
      New York
      Virginia
      Washington State
      Arizona

      Delete
    2. Do you know the times, dates, and city for Washington state?
      ~ JT

      Delete
    3. Are you doing one in CA?
      Anna

      Delete
    4. Not this year. I often go to Modesto (VHE) and did so last year, but after being gone to the EAst coast for a month and then Arizona, we decided to skip the Modesto one this year. :-)

      Delete
    5. The WHO convention is in Puyallup on the Friday and Saturday of Father's Day weekend in June. I think it's like 9 - 5 or something like that on both days. That is the one we are attending. Last year we went to the Christian Heritage (Redmond) in April, but we will be on our way back east this April. :-)

      Delete
    6. So you won't be going to the Christian Heritage this year? :-(

      Delete
  6. I don't think I'll be at the convention this year. But have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!