Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Contest Book Cover

Rebecca Tuttle just asked a great question: I can't wait to see who wins! I didn't enter . . . Will the Circle C stories book be available for purchase for everyone and not just the people who win the contest? 

In answer to Rebecca's question, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of the cover I've designed for the Contest Book. And YES, the Circle C Stories will be available for purchase to anyone who wants to buy one. I'll probably stick some kind of PayPal button on the sidebar of Andi's blog to make it easy. I will also sell them at homeschool conventions and maybe drum up interest for another contest in 2014. Selling the books will help reduce the cost of putting on this contest, the prize money, having the books printed, and shipping things to winners (*whoosh*). These things cost money, but the contest so far is really fun. The judges are having a fine time! I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear who they have chosen for winners. But there are a lot of entries, so I must be patient, as must you all.

The WINNERS of the contest (all 12 of them) do not have to BUY the book. A copy of the book is one of the prizes for all winners, from First Place to Honorable Mention, in each age category. 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. That is a pretty cover! I think it would be awesome if my store was behind the cover:) hehe But there are some pretty good writers out there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What age category did you enter in, Faith?

      Delete
  2. The cover looks really awesome!
    Can't wait for April!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cover! Where are you going to get the books done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Thanks for showing us, I really wanted to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super awesome! :D

    -Calamity Rene

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!