Monday, October 14, 2013

Searching for Answers?

Attention, all curious minds: when you have questions about characters, etc. (like wanting to know about Troy, for example), before you ask you might want to take advantage of the "Search the Ranch" feature on the sidebar. If you type in "Troy" for instance, all of the past posts with the word "Troy" in them will come up and you can easily click over and see if that post has something that might answer your questions.

I love answering your questions, but I don't think I need to reinvent the wheel. :-) Give it a try, and if you still can't find what you are looking for, then feel free to ask in the Blogger Contact Form or in a comment.

I am thrilled that many of the other fans know the answer faster and better than I. Thanks!

2 comments:

Let Andi know what you think!