Monday, October 21, 2013

Goldtown Commerical

We interrupt this series of "Old Friends & New Family" to bring you a word from our sponsor: The new Goldtown Adventure #3: Canyon of Danger came out early! So I am having a little pre-release special. If anybody would like an autographed book, the shipping (through November 1, the official release date) will only be $1.00. So it is $8.99 TOTAL, and you get a brand-new bookmark too. Such a deal. LOL

Here is the PayPal button, or you can go to the Goldtown Website.
There is a fun, FREE Enrichment guide of activities (i.e. study guide) to go with it too.

Personalize book to
 NOTE: if the PayPal button here does not work, just head over to the WEBSITE. It's the same price there until November 1.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Fan Story.

 

6 comments:

  1. I love how you posted that comercial! it made me laugh .LOL!
    That's great that it came out early! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to order it and it wouldn't show up on the PayPall account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's weird. I just tried it and it worked for my "cart." And I have received a number of orders this morning. Try clicking the button from the website. Maybe it's a blogger thing. :-(

      Delete
  3. Mrs.M, Since it's March 1st I thought I'd ask, Is the new Goldtown book out??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but I had to wait until I got home to do anything about it. :-)
      I'll announce it this week.

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!