Friday, August 2, 2013

My Talented Goldtown Illustrator

Did you know the person who created the illustrations for the Goldtown books is a former homeschooling girl? Her name is Melissa McConnell, and yesterday I put all her illustrations on the Goldtown website for everyone to enjoy (and to look forward to, in the case of the Canyon of Danger illustrations). Go have a peek. Just click the thumbnails on the webpage to enlarge. You can download them and print them off too!
GOLDTOWN ILLUSTRATIONS
Here are a couple of examples. There are a bunch more over on the link. 
a windless to haul dirt up from a mining hole

Chad showing Jem how to rope a calf

 

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, double thank you! :) (Missie was smilin' from ear to ear, I thought she wouldn't stop when I showed her this.)
    Thank you so much for spreading the word about Missie's artwork! It helps her a lot! :D

    -Calamity Rene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is she your sister or something???

      Delete
    2. Missie is Calamity Rose's older sister. :-)

      Delete
    3. That's cool!!!

      Delete
    4. Yes, I'm very proud of my big sister, she is a fantastic artist and a wonderful friend. It's nice having an illustrator for a sister, she draws my characters for me. :)

      -Calamity Rene

      Delete
  2. With you Aurora (aka big sister) :-)
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going to post your story about the 'greenhorns'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on chapter 6 so I hope to start posting the first parts next week!

      Delete
    2. Oh!!! I can't wait :)

      Delete
  4. When will you have the paper dolls for the older Andi series?

    ReplyDelete

Let Andi know what you think!