Sunday, August 25, 2013

Author Trivia Posts

Star "Taffy" and me in 2010
Some of you ask questions to "Susan Marlow," Andi's author and co-conspirator, so I thought I'd start a new category for those who want to learn "behind the scenes" trivia about me. So, if you have any questions about the author, feel free to ask them in the "Email Andi your questions" box on the right sidebar. Every once in a while, I'll write something that I hope is interesting about . . . well, the author.
(Thanks to Audrey, who asked me if I ever had any kitchen catastrophes like she--and Andi--almost had , and I answered in a comment. It made me think about starting a whole new category.)
 photo 3825C7C7786297A6FF1441ABB6A7AE89_zps0a54deca.png

8 comments:

  1. He he, I didn't know one innocent question would start a new category.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way, the cake turned out great! We just ate it and it was delicious!I'm trying to write my story, and I am currently drawing a blank. A good night of sleep should help :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you come up with the idea for the "Andi" series. Did the idea come from in your past?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you can find answers by clicking the category link at the bottom of a post, like this one says "Author Trivia." If you click it and scroll down there is a post called "How Did I Come Up with Andi?" Somebody else asked a different question, but the answer to your question is there too. :-)

      http://circlecadventures.blogspot.com/2013/08/mrs.html

      Delete
  4. Mrs. Marlow, this is kind of a random question but what were your favorite/ hardest subjects in school? Since you are a writer did you really enjoy English and History but have a hard time with Science and Math?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite subjects were science and math (my dad was a high school math teacher). I detested English and history! Nothing was very hard, however. I did well in school. I didn't start enjoying (loving!) history until I homeschooled my own children! Now I LOVE history! Go figure. I never took a writing class, as I didn't like my Honors English teacher telling me what to write. So I dumped that class and went back to regular English. I knew no grammar until I took German, where I learned all about "English" as well. Now I love English too. It's so easy (grammar), but again, I had to relearn English when I taught at an ACE school and then homeschooled.

      Delete

Let Andi know what you think!